What we do & how we do it
If it’s one thing that we’ve learned in our 10 years in business, it’s that each project we do for a client is unique. Each one requires its own allocation of time, labor, and resources to complete in a manner that satisfies the client.
3D Modeling & Rendering
We know that buildings are more complicated, detailed, and intricate as ever. One of the best ways to see your idea come to life is through 3D modeling software. Whether you’re in the conceptual stage with 3DS Max, or Sketchup, or a full fledged scheme with Revit/Archicad, let us help you model your client’s dream and make you the go to designer.
Nothing compares to standing in a space of your building before it’s built. Through the power of numerous virtual reality software platforms and a headset, mobile or desktop display, you and your client can now make informed design decisions by viewing every corner of the design, and eliminating any confusion sometimes brought on by more traditional two dimensional drawings.
3D Walkthrough Animation
A full rendered video brings the space to life for clients, developers, and tenants. Rather than being presented a series of still images, opt to see the entire space in one pass. Whether it be Interior, Exterior, or a combination of the two, Faraday 3D team has the talent to make sure your project shines and excites the entire crowd.
Similar to Virtual Reality, 360° Images allow the user to stand in one spot of a design and pan rotate around in all directions for a completely immersive design experience. Traditionally, a disconnected collection of plans, reflected ceiling plans, and elevations were drawn to showcase design intent to the client. Eliminate tedious work and allow us to wow your clients to make sure no detail is missed.
Too many words, Dimitri... Show me the proofs!
How do we do it?
Simply put, we take all the right steps in advance. We ask all the right questions before we give you a quote for the project. Sure, it sounds simple. But everything has to be done right out of the gate in order to pull it off.
1. 3D Project Materials Examination
- We’ll inspect the source materials that you have for a particular 3D project, and will determine if there’s anything else needed.
2. Skype Call For Project Familiarization/Discussion.
During the call, we will:
- Ensure that we’re on the same page regarding your expectations from the 3D visualizations/renders that we deliver, and how they will look, etc.
- Ask questions and fill in any blanks regarding your project goals, and what you’re expecting as an end result from our work together.
- Collaborate on sketches and/or storyboards to ensure that we’re all on the same page in regards to what the final product will look like.
- Cover any questions or concerns that you may have about working with us.
Ready to take that essential first step?
Just use our handy contact form on the next page
Give us the initial information about what your project will entail. Ask the questions you need answered, and let’s get the ball rolling on our discovery process. Rest assured that once you talk with us, it will be easy for you to decide if we’re the right 3D visualization partner for you.
Faraday 3D’s level of detail and artistry is crucial for my product development process.
We design a-frame homes and market them worldwide. Before launching new model we need to test the acceptance in different markets prior to start expensive engineering processes.
With Dimitri we work in 3 stages:
- First. Creating the accurate model of the home. Our engineer works closely with Dimitri to make sure that model is not only good looking but also accurate and following our engineering principles.
- Second. Creating the concept. How many models to display? In which natural setting, environment?
- Third. Artwork and rendering from Faraday 3D
If you need quick and cheap 3D for a small real estate project – Faraday 3D may not be your best option. If you need a partner in your product development process – you can trust Dimitri and his team and have them design a launchpad for successful new product.