The Sales Lead Generation Specialist (worldwide)
We’re always looking to expand our pool of sales team. This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone with degrees or experience in: Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Sale, Sale Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Acquisition, Business to Business, Business to Consumer, Entrepreneurship, Business Development.
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for generating new sales leads. You must be a highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Set individual sales targets
- Develop new customers via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Faraday 3D studio and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
Required experience and knowledge:
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Experience with B2B lead generation preferred.