Arcanum Architectural Rendering is a 3D visualization company located in the United States under the direction of Katrina Heilman. Company’s primary clients are large architectural firms and real estate developers who are really strict about deadlines with a desire to impress their clients, investors and city officials.
Katrina turned to us with a complex project hoping that we will be able to fix it after the previous 3D company failed to deliver a satisfactory result. The main challenge was to finish this project in a very short timeframe considering the time difference between our time zones in 8h.
What was the obstacle that would have prevented you from buying 3D viz service from Faraday 3D?
- New company – unknown way of doing business: I would have been nervous about using a company that is foreign with the time difference and unfamiliar with the way they do business.
- Cultural differences: I would have been nervous that cultural differences would have gotten in the way or timeline or time difference and it would mess up my project if I had a big deadline.
- Luckily, I do not feel this was an issue at all and I thought we worked well together. English is perfect and I can communicate clearly. If you had been around for my last client, it was a nightmare, so working with Faraday 3D is a dream. I think the fear of the unknown would stop me, but after working with Dimitri’s team, I have no reservations.
What did you find as a result of buying this service?
- Even with all the changes, my renders were done on time and budget and guys worked really hard to get them right.Dimitri’s explanations were clear on what he needed and every update or change I asked for was done.
- Working with the previous 3D company, 50% of the changes would get done and I would have to ask 5 times for something. Total nightmare.
- Dimitri answered my questions and pointed out issues to me early which I would never have seen or noticed, so that was super great.
What specific feature did you like most about Faraday 3D?
- Answering my questions, pointing out issues with images so I can communicate with my clients and easy to fix them, reliable communication at office hours – I knew when I woke up I would have an email from Dimitri, getting all the changes updated as I asked for.
- Turns out that time difference played right into the hands. It was really convenient to discuss changes with my client during a day and get them done next morning.
- Also an ability to review my documents and tell me what needed – was awesome.
Would you recommend Faraday 3D visualization service? If so, why?
Totally! I think for all the reasons above and:
- English communication for us US clients
- knowledge of the process and helping me understand at times