Our Rather Unique Approach To Pricing
Let’s face it, there’s no such thing as “one size fits all” pricing. If it’s one thing that we’ve learned in our 10 years in business, it’s that each project we do for a client is unique. Each one requires its own allocation of time, labor, and resources to complete in a manner that satisfies the client.
In our experience, most of our clients who have worked with other 3D visualization shops who charged a low “per render” fee, come to us after having mixed results. Oftentimes, they end up either shocked at the final cost, disappointed with the end product, or both.
Does this sound familiar to you?
We approach every project with one key initial question:
Can we effectively deliver your project on time, to your
satisfaction and within your desired budget?
Our goal is to make working with us as easy and painless as possible, while delivering the best product possible. We’re not interested in running up a bill for excessive renders, that do nothing to get us closer to completing a project. Unlike many other 3D shops, that’s not why we’re in business. Our goal is to not waste your time (and ours) trudging through custom proposals, notes, storyboards, and other boring details unnecessarily.
We instead want to focus on the important (and fun) stuff that’s actually productive, and achieves our mutually desired goal...
In our experience, every client has essentially the same challenge...To get sharp, professional and accurate 3D visualizations of their concepts, properties, designs, and/or products at a budget that they can manage. With a final product that will attract the right kind of attention, and help land the deal!
And look, we all know that maintaining an in-house 3D visualization team can be expensive and cumbersome, if not unnecessary in almost all cases. Most companies don’t even think of doing that.
On the other hand, many firms “outsource” their 3D visualization projects to certain countries due to the lower labor cost. Only to find that they end up paying dearly in other ways, such as poor communication, cultural differences, missed deadlines and other issues.
What you need more than anything else is a professional, reliable and quality-oriented partner who can handle your needs above and beyond expectations. This will enable you to consistently accomplish your end goals on time and on budget!
Our mission is to provide quality service and results, with efficient communication, and minimal management/supervision. It’s also our top priority to complete projects within their prescribed budgets and by the agreed deadline – each and every time! And guess what? We do just that. We keep projects within budget, and deliver on time with virtually a 100% success rate.
How do we do it?
Simply put, we take all the right steps in advance. We ask all the right questions before we give you a quote for the project. Sure, it sounds simple. But everything has to be done right out of the gate in order to pull it off.
1. 3D Project Materials Examination
- We’ll inspect the source materials that you have for a particular 3D project, and will determine if there’s anything else needed.
2. Skype Call For Project Familiarization/Discussion.
During the call, we will:
- Ensure that we’re on the same page regarding your expectations from the 3D visualizations/renders that we deliver, and how they will look, etc.
- Ask questions and fill in any blanks regarding your project goals, and what you’re expecting as an end result from our work together.
- Collaborate on sketches and/or storyboards to ensure that we’re all on the same page in regards to what the final product will look like.
- Cover any questions or concerns that you may have about working with us.
Ready to take that essential first step?
Just use our handy contact form on the next page
Give us the initial information about what your project will entail. Ask the questions you need answered, and let’s get the ball rolling on our discovery process. Rest assured that once you talk with us, it will be easy for you to decide if we’re the right 3D visualization partner for you.
Faraday 3D’s level of detail and artistry is crucial for my product development process.
We design a-frame homes and market them worldwide. Before launching new model we need to test the acceptance in different markets prior to start expensive engineering processes.
With Dimitri we work in 3 stages:
- First. Creating the accurate model of the home. Our engineer works closely with Dimitri to make sure that model is not only good looking but also accurate and following our engineering principles.
- Second. Creating the concept. How many models to display? In which natural setting, environment?
- Third. Artwork and rendering from Faraday 3D
If you need quick and cheap 3D for a small real estate project – Faraday 3D may not be your best option. If you need a partner in your product development process – you can trust Dimitri and his team and have them design a launchpad for successful new product.